I’M OK, the parisian startup that creates smart business orientation thanks to IA is recruiting its new members for the Italian team.
Launched 2 years ago by 2 serial entrepreneurs, I’M OK is THE startup that has convinced more than 40 major companies in Europe. Retailers, Restaurants, Hotes… they’ve all implemented I’M OK in order to boost their on-site business.
In order to accelerate our development in Italy, and carry on delivering the best service for our (great) clients, we are hiring a back developer for our Saas software.
– Development of new features on the new stack
– Maintenance of the existing stacks and infrastructure
– Automation of build and run process
– Experimentation with new devices and networks
I’M OK stack:
I’M OK provides its clients both a « cloud » service and local devices to either collect to or display informations from the service.
– Old: PHP, MySQL, jquery, private hosting, manually managed
– New: Golang, PostgreSQL, react, amazon hosting, git & gitlab CI & ansible managed
– Integration with various data providers (sensors) and devices (players, data collectors, etc, mostly RPis)
– Experience with the technologies involved, at least linux, golang and git
– Strong taste for automation and clean processes
– Strong taste for secure, simple and robust systems
– Ability to drive an continuous improvement process
– Team Spirit but independant profile
– Strong taste for R&D and being outside of his comfort zone
– International Company, English is mandatory, French is a true plus